- the funny in-between space of loving and not loving somebody
- getting caught in the middle
- being stuck in an abusive (both psychological or physical) relationship
- being the abuser in an abusive relationship
- the wonder of waking up next to someone you love
- the harrow (is this right?) of waking up next to someone you don't love
- being in a relationship separated by opportunity/time/distance/etc and it does/doesn't matter
- sending messages to someone you love, but not knowing if they're getting your messages (think message in a bottle)
- staying side-by-side till old age, maybe even till death and after
- the wonder of finding your soul mate
- the awkwardness of post break up
- the restlessness of separation
- loathing love
- celebrating love
- the 1st phone call (or the 2nd, or the 3rd, and the 4th and so on)
Or if any of these inspire you to write something else, or you have something about 'love' that we haven't specified yet, send them anyway.
We will be accepting all material from now until 15 July only. Please, don't send me epic poems and 1hr monologues. 5 - 10min tops for poems and monologues. Songs, don't go over 5 minutes, I think, unless it's instrumental.
You can email me submissions and queries on email@example.com . Tag your emails as RE: TURN THE PAGE SUBMISSION or you will be junk mailed.